Past meetings of note
Working with the CSJU
- MPC has the Coordinator of GAINS support and contributes to both the Airframe ITD Project Management and Steering Committee bi monthly meetings.
- GAINS represent the Airframe ITD on the CSJU Governing board during 2016.
- GAINS presented at the CSJU ‘Structural Integration of Ice Protection Technologies’ Workshop held in Brussels on March 22 2018.
- GAINS support the Aerospace Technology Institute, European Funding Workshop, held at East Midlands Airport in October 2018
- GAINS present at the AEROdays 2019 Bucharest May 29. The topic covered was ‘Innovations in structures and system integration
GAINS presented progress at the following Airframe ITD annual reviews
- Seville, Spain May 2016
- Madrid, Spain May 2017
- Biarritz, France April 2018
- Linköping, Sweden May 2019
- Virtual, May 2020
With the collaboration of the Work Area Leaders (Dassault Aviation and Airbus) GAINS has held the following internal progress reviews:
- 1st Progress review was held at the University of Nottingham, Aerospace Technology Centre, Jubilee Campus in October 2016
- 2nd Progress review was held at Kvistgaard, Denmark, in November 2017
- 3rd Progress review was held at Angers, France, in November 2018
4th Progress review was held at Sheffield (AMRC), UK, in November 2019